About Like Painting Group
Like Painting Group is a painting and decorating company that serves the people of Adelaide for their home, office, and commercial painting and decorating needs.
Like Painting Group teams are made up of highly experienced and skilled professionals, expert in providing the full range of inside and out painting and decorating services. We have gained a fabulous reputation for continuously providing top quality work over several years.
What We Do?
Our flexible service structure caters for all types of clients and gardens, and you can choose single, or a combination of services form the following:
- Residential painting from a small part of a wall to whole building
- Painting internal areas of home including but not limited to bedrooms, kitchens, bathrooms, living rooms, dining rooms, offices, hallways, attics, sunrooms, foyers, nurseries, basements, windows, ceilings,…
- Painting exterior walls and materials such as decks, patios, railings, doors, fascia’s, wood composite, vinyl, aluminium siding, gutters, fences, roofing, stucco,…
- Office painting including interior and exterior areas
- Commercial painting whether it’s small store front or a large scale industrial building.
- Hanging and removing wallpapers
The Like Painting Group Team
All of the Like Painting Group team members understand the importance of placing our customers at the very top of their priorities list, without question.
Good manners, respectful behaviour, and being polite are essential in all of our jobs. We will treat you, your property, and your possessions with the utmost respect, and cause the absolute minimum amount of disruption to your routine.
As well as being skilled and experienced professional decorators, all of the Like Painting Group team members are vetted. So, you can know that we have the best workmanship on the job.
All painting and decorating jobs are different, and therefore there is no standard price. So, transparency of pricing is necessary, and we provide our customers with a clear quoting structure as follows:
- An exploratory phone call to discuss the extent of work.
- We will provide a preliminary quote
- We will conduct a site survey to confirm the quote.